Last Updated: November 26, 2018
Agreement to Terms
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using https://www.webcamglam.com
This website contains adult-oriented material that may be offensive to, or illegal for some readers.
If you are offended by this type of material then DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
Please note that this site may contain sexually oriented adult material intended for individuals 18 Years or older. If You are not over 18 Years of age, If adult material offends You or if You are accessing this site from any country or locale where adult material is specifically prohibited by law, then DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
To protect our users from viewing adult-oriented material without their consent, the site requires You to read and certify the following statements:
- I am 18 years of age or older and reached the Age of Majority in my jurisdiction and where I am choosing to view the Sexually Explicit Material accessed via this website;
- The sexually explicit material I am buying and/or viewing is for my own personal use and not on behalf of any government and I will never expose minors to said material;
- I believe that, as an adult, I have the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material that I choose and that the material and images contained in this website are not obscene or offensive in any way, nor could ever be construed to be obscene or offensive.
- The viewing, reading, and downloading of the material and images in this website do not violate the community standards of my street, village, city, town, county, state, province, or country where I will be accessing the Sexually Explicit Materials;
- That I am wholly liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing, reading, or downloading of material and images contained within this website, and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contained herein.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that placing any advertisement or link on this website or on any page of this website - without the prior written consent of the site is forbidden and may result the infringement of rights and therefore a legal procedure.
- This warning page constitutes a legal Agreement between this site and Yourself, as well as any business entity of which You have any legal or equitable interest. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of this Agreement.
You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of or use this site. Membership in the service is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions and that you are at least 18-years old.
All models displayed on the Site were over the age of eighteen (18) at the time of photographing and proof of such age is maintained by the Custodian of Records.
All pictures, graphics, videos or other visual media displayed on this Site are exempt from the provisions of 18 U.S.C. 2257, or any amendments thereto, and 28 C.F.R. 75, because said visual media do not consist of depictions of conduct specifically listed in 18 U.S.C. 2256(2)(i) through (v), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity and/or do not contain nudity. Please direct questions pertaining to content on this website to email@example.com
How Webcamglam.com Works
Webcamglam.com is an online platform that allows one to create a User profile, which in turn allows you to:
- To make activities such as uploading photos and videos for access by your customers.
- To subscribe to another User’s profile to view their otherwise restricted photos and videos.
The term “Performer” refers to all users using the Website to earn money.
The term “Customers” refers to all users who are subscribing to a model’s profile.
The term “User Content” means any and all media uploaded by Users.
Account Registration and Application
You may be required to register and apply with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such account is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
By registering on Webcamglam, you confirm that:
- All account registration details as provided by yourself is true, accurate, current and complete to the best possible extent.
- You register on Webcamglam for your own personal use and you will not sell, rent or transfer your account to any third party.
- You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You confirm that your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulations.
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Webcamglam reserves the right, at any time, to verify the information which you provide to us as well as your compliance with these Terms and to suspend your account if it is unable to do so to its reasonable satisfaction.
You will assume full and irrevocable responsibility in respect to any and all activities that happen to your account. You will remain responsible for keeping your login details confidential and secure. You further agree not to disclose these details to any other person or entity and immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission or if your account has been subject to any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. Caution must be exercised when accessing your account by use of public or shared computers or devices.
We reserve the exclusive right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time and at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Payment, Pricing, Usage and Foreign Fees.
- For the Customer to be able to communicate to a model, Customer must add funds to gain credits. This credits can be used for video chatting and tipping their desired model. Minimum credit is 20 for $20.00 Maximum credit is 100 for $100.00.
- Payment gateway is powered by CCBill, You can use VISA, Mastercard, Discover, JCB and more.
- Foreign Transaction Fees. We may use credit card processors or banks outside the United States to process your transactions. In some instances, your bank or credit card issuer may charge you a foreign transaction or similar fee or charge. Before purchasing any Services, please check with your bank or credit card issuer for more information about its policies regarding foreign transaction and similasage Fees. Certain Services may require a sufficient balance of funds in your Account against which usage or similar fees (e.g., pay per minute or pay per view) may be charged.
- Other Fees. Certain other Services may require you to make one-time payments or prepay certain amounts for credits, tokens, digital items or goods which may be redeemed solely for specified Services ("Credits"). Credits, as well as unused balances as described in Section 14(c), may not be redeemed for cash and may not be returned or forfeited for a cash refund, except as may be required by applicable law. In addition, Credits and unused balances are not transferable.
We do not issue refunds unless there are extenuating circumstances for which we feel a refund is merited. These may be things like great dissatisfaction with a model’s performance in private or pay chat or the site not working properly for some reason. In cases like these we will issue refunds in the form of site credit or cash on a case by case basis. Things such as other complaints the model has received or other customer comments will be taken into consideration. If any dissatisfaction arises as a result of a User's experience with an independent model who uses the Site software to host video chat rooms a refund will be issued in the form of site credit that can be used with other performers. The amount of the compensation depends on the specific situation and is determined by the administration of the site.
You must place Your complaint at webcamglam.com Customer Service.
Amounts spent on related services – such as Recorded shows – are not refundable.
Non-Commercial Use by Members or Viewers
Webcamglam site is for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of Webcamglam and should not use the Webcamglam service or site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site or the sending of unsolicited bulk commercial email will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited email to its members, Webcamglam may take reasonable steps, including the limiting of the numbers of emails sent by a member.
Content Posted on the Site
- You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display.
- By posting content to any public area of Webcamglam you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Webcamglam and its members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information, rights of publicity, and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on the site. Webcamglam will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person or invaded their privacy; involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Webcamglam service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Webcamglam Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Webcamglam by our users or third parties.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Webcamglam members. Although Webcamglam cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the Webcamglam site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent.
Webcamglam does not control the information provided by other users that are made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and safety when using our site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Webcamglam members. Because it is not involved in member interactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed, or used information on the Webcamglam site, you release Webcamglam including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. Webcamglam reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
AS A RESPONSIBLE MEMBER OF THE CYBER COMMUNITY WEBCAMGLAM.COM MAINTAINS A STRICT POLICY FORBIDDING ANY THIRD PARTY FROM SENDING ANY SORT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY OR THE SITE – SOLICITED OR UNSOLICITED. THIS MEANS WE GO BEYOND MERELY PROHIBITING SPAMMING. TO MAKE THINGS EVEN CLEARER FOR EVERYBODY WE DON'T LET ANYBODY ELSE SEND ANY EMAILS ON OUR BEHALF. MOREOVER, THE SITE ITSELF ONLY SENDS NEWSLETTER EMAILS TO PERSONS WHO HAVE REGISTERED ON THE SITE.
Incase you wish to terminate your webcamglam account, submit your deletion request to webcamglam customer support at email@example.com We will then review your account’s status and delete your account once we have confirmed that we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process on your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, webcamglam is our propriety property and all source code, database, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks and logo are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You are strictly precluded from producing or undertaking to produce for purposes of distributing, modifying or even republishing or even transmitting any material on webcamglam.com except to the extent permitted by law as established below:
- Your device may store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your Website browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
Other than User Content, no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The webcamglam properties shall at material times remain our trademarks and any and all of our affiliates . Users must not use any such marks, designs or slogans You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
By posting your Contribution to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, a conditional, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive and limited license to use our website subject to all of the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions contained in these Terms. By reason of this, you shall be presumed to have acknowledged and agreed that the foregoing license may be revoked and terminated by us at any time and for any reason including but not limited to your violation of these terms or any applicable law. Any use of webcamglam other than as expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion,
- To edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions;
- To re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site;
- And, To pre-screen or delete any Contribution at any times and for any reason, without prior notice.
- We have NO obligation to monitor your Contributions.
By subscribing to webcamglam you also represent, warrant and undertake that:
- You own, have a valid licence to, or otherwise control all rights in and to your User Content;
- To the extent your User Content includes or utilises any third-party property, you have secured all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary for the use of such third-party property in your User Content; and
- Your User Content is non-confidential and will be made available to you on webcamglam.com.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
You shall indemnify us, our licensees, successors, and assigns against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your User Content.
We are not liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content or any other user of the Website.
Upon signing up to webcamglam.com, you also agree to act as custodian of records for the content that you upload webcamglam.com.
Any questions regarding User Content can be addressed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your online activity on the website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
For purposes of compliance with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) ("DMCA"), we undertake to respond to proper notifications of claimed copyright infringement and will take appropriate action including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing User Content and, if deemed appropriate by webcamglam, terminating the account of the User who published the content.
To notify us of claimed copyright infringement, please contact our customer support team by email at email@example.com
If we remove or disable access to your Content in response to a DMCA notification of claimed copyright infringement, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you, and you may make a counter-notification by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A DMCA counter-notification must include all of the following:
- Your signature whether physical or electronic
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of which you are located and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the notice of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Should we receive a counter notification from you, we shall notify the party alleging copyright infringement and will reinstate your User Content that was removed or disabled within 30 working days following our receipt of your counter-notification, unless otherwise the party alleging copyright infringement notifies us first that it/he/she has filed a court action against you.
Users must be aware that any person who knowingly makes material misrepresentations in a notification of claimed infringement or in a counter-notification may be liable for damages.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. However, you must not:
- Create any link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking;
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage; or
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
You undertake to cooperate with us at all material times in causing any unauthorised framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
In the event that the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. These links may contain advertisements, including, without limitation, banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE USE OF webcamglam AND ITS FEATURES IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICE WILL BE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK.
- We shall disclaim all warranties whether express or implied claimed by users. We do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness or reliability of webcamglam, or the results of your use of webcamglam.
- We also do not warrant or guarantee that webcamglam and all of its services and features will be available at any particular time or location; that webcamglam and all of its services and features will be secure, uninterrupted, and error-free; that any defect or error will be corrected; or that webcamglam and all of its services and features will be free of viruses and other harmful components. User remain responsible for implementing sufficient procedures pertaining to the usage of webcamglam.
- We do not warrant or guarantee that webcamglam website shall be uninterrupted at all material times. However, webcamglam will use its reasonable endeavours to carry out any such maintenance of the Website outside of business hours of the United States of America and will endeavour to give reasonable notice where possible, however this may not always be possible.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING PROFIT LOST, LOST OF REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION , WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, made by third party due to arising out of or related to any of the following:
- Your contribution;
- Your usage of of webcamglam or any of its services or features;
- any User Content created, published, or otherwise made available on webcamglam by you;
- Any transaction or interaction between you and any other User of webcamglam; and/or
- Your violation of these terms or any applicable law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Waiver and Severability
NAy right or privilege under these terms and conditions must be asserted within the time limits failure to which the same shall not be deemed as a waiver.
In the event that any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction is found to be invalid, the any such provision shall be removed or otherwise limited to the maximum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms continue to be in force.
The Context of the Agreement
These terms and conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the site or in respect to the Site constitute a binding agreement as between yourself and us regarding the Website shall in circumstances supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, regarding webcamglam.com. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may be have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto execute these Terms and Conditions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or any clarification or have any question, comments, or concerns, Do not hesitate to contact contact us at email@example.com.